Traditional Usui Reiki Classes -  & Sessions in Massachusetts & Vermont with an Angelic Touch!
RSS

Recent Posts

"Patience is a Life Jacket"
Father's Day 2016
Concussion? Get Reiki Treatment.
Living the Five Usui Principles
Love is all around!

Categories

Reiki
Reiki for Animals
Reiki for Concussions
Self Esteem and Reiki
Spiritual thoughts
powered by

Reiki Blog

Concussion? Get Reiki Treatment.

"It is my opinion based on years of treating sports injuries energetically, that if you do not use Reiki practice as part of the healing practice you delay the healing process. In many cases the healing process does naturally occur due to time and related physical therapy interventions,but, the healing is enhanced greatly not just a little by the addition of Reiki practice done by a certified Reiki practitioner. We all have healing energy coming from our hands it is our birthright. The certified Reiki practitioner has taken the steps necessary to unleash, through proper Reiki initiations, the enhanced flow of this healing energy that may have slowed down due to life trauma on 4 energy levels. Daily adherence to self treatment and  Reiki principles enhances the Reiki practitioners birthright to be a better channel for the energy flow. I strongly impress this with my students who train with me in Reiki.
  Personally I have seen many people either heal after one treatment or after a few Reiki sessions with me, have cancelled knee, shoulder and ankle surgeries since the healing of their energy field enhanced the natural healing ability of the body rendering the surgery unnecessary.  Those that have had to pursue surgical intervention have healed faster than expected and required less pain medication to ease their discomfort. There have been many fomalized studies done on Reiki to try and educate a skeptical public that Reiki treatment does in fact work. Still it must be experienced to understand the power of it. I do have years of experience in the area of healing injuries and illnesses and continue to accumulate success stories utilizing Reiki practice. The most important being in the area of treating concussions.  I have been treating neurological injuries for years not only in my nursing practice, but, in my Reiki practice also.  People who commit to receiving weekly Reiki practice, and if they can distance Reiki in between, have a greater decrease in symptoms from concussion. This way they can return to life "pre-concussion" sooner.
    In the brains of deceased football players it has been found that there is a build up of Tau protein in the brain which may contribute to the troubling affect these players develop due to repeated TBI's . I am working on getting a study started on short and long term effects of continued Reiki treatment for TBI in Sports. My own personal observations of the success of Reiki practice in helping concussion recovery has lead me to embark on this important journey to mainstream enlightenment."                             © 2015  Marybeth Lang

Marybeth McKinnon Lang R.N.
Traditional Reiki Master
       1-781-771-7590

12 Comments to Concussion? Get Reiki Treatment.:

Comments RSS
Masterpapers Review on Friday, March 13, 2015 4:29 AM
I've heart many success stories about Reiki practice, and one of my best friends strongly believes in it. However I still belong to the skeptical public - maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I would like to experience Reiki practice myself.
Reply to comment

Marybeth Lang on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:15 PM
I too was skeptical until I tried Reiki for back pain I was suffering from. No longer do I suffer from that or anything else since I know now that I can apply my hands to any illness or injury I experience. Reiki is not a substitute for when medical intervention is required, but, I continue to add the energy from my Reiki hands to it and the problem lessens more quickly. Try it you will like it! - Marybeth

bestessays legit on Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:04 AM
We all go through a rough time of our lives that we get involved in an accident. We have no control of it because it happens unexpectedly. We would all agree that paying for surgery is no joke, it costs a lot. If the injury that you got is severe, it might even cost you all of your life's savings. Reiki practice, however, is a much more affordable treatment. It is completely safe considering that it would not cause any harmful effects.

Reiki training calgary on Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:42 AM
Reiki is a hands-on, energy balancing technique, easily learned by anyone, that promotes stress-reduction, health and healing. Reiki calms the mind, brings wellness to the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body and aligns us with our life purpose.
Reply to comment

Football Lover on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:37 AM
learnt something new from this post. In the brains of deceased football players it has been found that there is a build up of Tau protein in the brain which may contribute to the troubling affect these players develop due to repeated TBI's, importent line and good writting.
Reply to comment

stlukervpark on Monday, July 11, 2016 5:52 AM
I am very happy to see more articles being distributed about the advantages of Reiki. It is clear from the article itself and the remarks posted here that Reiki is still generally new to standard America. As more individuals look for comprehensive, non-obtrusive different options for their difficulties, be they well being related or personal satisfaction related, Reiki will be searched out by numerous who grasp assuming responsibility they could call their own prosperity.
Reply to comment

Buy Football Book on Monday, July 11, 2016 5:54 AM
Hmm..this is right that In the brains of expired football players it has been found that there is a development of Tau protein in the mind which may add to the alarming influence these players create because of rehashed TBI's . Thank you for the post.
Reply to comment

Stroke Treatment in Indore on Friday, July 29, 2016 5:56 AM
I appreciate this post, thank you very much for sharing this blog with us. Love to read your post content is very impressive. Hope to see more post from you soon.
Reply to comment

Carotid Treatment in Indore on Friday, July 29, 2016 6:28 AM
Awesome blog! Love to read this one. This Reiki treatment is most successive and very helpful in avoiding and defensing from various small and large diseases. Thanks for sharing such a important post.
Reply to comment

tamstails on Friday, June 02, 2017 1:35 AM
Didn't know much before about this therapy before reading you post. As an active person who practices a lot in different sports I'll consider this as alternative to classical medicine.
Reply to comment

topaperwritingservices.com/review-bid4papers-com/ on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 1:56 AM
Reiki treatment is a great way to treat stress and pain without the use of any medication in any form. A concussion is a very sensitive injury that is why we should not take so much risk with handling this one. That is why Reiki treatment is good for it. It will just be like someone is laying their hands on you. The Japanese do really have an amazing thing to ease any pain. Reiki will not cause any pain in the body. Also, it has no side effects.
Reply to comment

Gita Cabral on Monday, September 17, 2018 12:14 AM
Hello! Love the winter sports content on your site! You know, websites get traffic from their blog, and we feel that you could use a little boost, since you are not blogging weekly yet. Writing takes a lot of time, and we have just the team to come up with great content you are looking for. You can have your new article to post on your website starting at $10 in as little as 5 business days! Check out our work and reviews here: https://goo.gl/KGRAi4 Thanks for your time, Have a great day. Gita Questions? Gita@seowriters.ml You are receiving this email because the contact form at vpweb.com is open to the public. If you like to opt-out of future communications from us, please submit your request here: https://goo.gl/u4rPbG Unsubscribe to stop getting our emails.
Reply to comment